Coalpit Heath Football Club has a number of critical committee posts that we need to fill. All committee members receive free club membership and fees.
The club has flourished in recent years with a strong Soccertots setup and teams in age groups from u7s through to u13s and two teams at u16s. The club currently has 150 children registered to play across all age groups. To enable the club to continue to grow and operate day to day we are in urgent need of new volunteers to join the committee.
Below are the current vacancies on the committee:
- Hanham Minor League Fixtures and Liaison Officer – the club’s contact person with the league. Cascading results, fixture and registration information to the league.
- Facilities Officer – acting as the conduit between the various facilities the club hires to ensure we provide the club with the best options to keep games and training on.
- School Liaison Officer – to act as a point of contact for all schools in the area and which our children attend, to ensure we maximise feedback and attract new players to join.
- Minutes Officer – to support with the administration and minute taking for all committee and coaches meetings. Arranging meeting dates and supporting with registration and sponsorship requests as and when they arise.
- Fundraising Officer – to establish a way in which the club can raise vital funds to reinvest in to the teams. This could involve running the cafe to arranging and hosting social events.