At the club’s AGM we successfully filled the role of Club Secretary, Hanham Minor League Secretary and have a successor for the Child Welfare Officer position. A big thank you to all the committee volunteers, all essential positions are now filled for this season.
We still have a number of positions we would like to fill, please get in touch if you are interested:
- Avon Youth League Secretary – we will need a new Avon Youth League Secretary for the 2021/2022 season.
- Facilities Officer – acting as the conduit between the various facilities the club hires to ensure we provide the club with the best options to keep games and training on.
- School Liaison Officer – to act as a point of contact for all schools in the area and which our children attend, to ensure we maximise feedback and attract new players to join.
- Minutes Officer – to support with the administration and minute taking for all committee and coaches meetings. Arranging meeting dates and supporting with registration and sponsorship requests as and when they arise.
- Fundraising Officer – to establish a way in which the club can raise vital funds to reinvest in to the teams. This could involve running the cafe to arranging and hosting social events.