Coalpit Heath Football Club’s AGM is being held at 7.30pm on the 26th October 2020. All are welcome to attend to find out more about how the club is run and plans for the future.
The meeting will be held via Zoom and details will be sent to all attendees before the event. Please confirm your space by completing the simple booking form.
If you would like to get involved in the football club, please come along to find out more. To enable the club to continue to run and thrive in the future we have a number of vacancies on the committee that we need to fill:
- Hanham Minor League Fixtures and Liaison Officer – the club’s contact person with the league. Cascading results, fixture and registration information to the league.
- Facilities Officer – acting as the conduit between the various facilities the club hires to ensure we provide the club with the best options to keep games and training on.
- School Liaison Officer – to act as a point of contact for all schools in the area and which our children attend, to ensure we maximise feedback and attract new players to join.
- Minutes Officer – to support with the administration and minute taking for all committee and coaches meetings. Arranging meeting dates and supporting with registration and sponsorship requests as and when they arise.
- Fundraising Officer – to establish a way in which the club can raise vital funds to reinvest in to the teams. This could involve running the cafe to arranging and hosting social events.